Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Unexpected Joys.

  • A server at Cracker Barrel gave me a frosted mug with my school-sized milk cartons.
  • When I made my first order to Papaya Art my box included 3 or 4 free, glittery greeting cards.
  • My mom is going to try to make a blanket out of my special, pretty, old T-shirts. I'd love cuddling up with those memories.
  • Closing the shower curtain--instant bathroom makeover.
  • Watching Riverdance again.
  • All of Urban Decay's Moondust products. I test them on my wrist at Ulta.
  • Watching most of my favorite movies again with Bruce. I had a good excuse to watch them!
  • Bruce brought us 2 cases of water bottles during Hurricane Matthew.
  • Cold water near the end of a shower. 
  • Cleaning out the fridge...kind of satisfying.
  • Regular, repeating appointments for me and Oliver makes life so much easier.
  • I like iced mocha, and I can get it in a bottle or carton at the grocery store.
  • Staying on track with my GoodReads annual reading goal (50 for the year!).
  • Books that demand my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment