Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Favorite Beauty Items.

I may have done this before, but here is a new take.
  • Sexy Healthy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner. This makes such a difference for my wet, tangled hair. It's expensive, so I watch Ulta for deals. We've used this is Oliver's hair too.
  • Benefit Porefessional primer. It makes my face feel like a doll's. I've never actually purchased it; I chase samples.
  • Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow palette. From pale pink to dark metal, this palette offers great pigment and amazing fine glitter. I was incredibly excited when this launched. 
  • Too Faced Glitter Bomb eyeshadow palette. This followed the UD version, but they are different enough, and I love every glitter trend (okay, maybe not every).
  • Cover FX Glitter Drops in Lunar. This small bottle contains incredible shimmer. I mix it with my foundation, and it I really pause to look, I can see pale blue sparkles all over my face. I love it. Eventually, I want to get Aurora, the pink version.
  • Fenty highlighter due Kilowatt Foil Freestyle I in 7daywknd/Poolside. These shades defy description. I use them as eyeshadow. Unique violets and lilacs captivate me. 
  • Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Rose. I've gotten miniature versions of this as samples, but even though the full-size ones are crazy expensive, I think they are worth it.
  • Urban Decay Born to Run Collection Vice Lipstick in Ready?. It's a bright rose shade with bold golden glitter. I have two backups (which feel insufficient). It's a limited edition lipstick.
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Twinkle Pop Stick Eyeshadow in Shoshanna, a teal sparkler. I'd love to have every shade. It's easy to apply directly and to blend with a brush.
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in (Stone)Fox, a creamy, shimmery gunmetal shade. Gel pencils have become my choice for eyeliner. 
  • Stila In the Moment eyeshadow palette. Full of purples and golds, this is the best I've tried from Stila. Some combination of shades probably looks good on everyone.
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Pink Sparkle. Great name! This is a gorgeous pale pink with subtle yet plentiful glitter.
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey. The color is sweet, but the best part is the sleek, slender, silver design, which reminds me of getting my first lipstick at 12 on Easter--Clinique Almost Lipstick in Almost Kissed. Mom made me feel special and beautiful with that, and I still appreciate it.
  • Disney & Sephora Cinderella eyeshadow palette. This was a magical collaboration that ended too soon. I remember seeing that stunning blue and silver packaging. The blues, silver, whites, and greens are just gorgeous.
  • Ponds Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes. When I was in critical care after Oliver was born, my mama bought these to clean my face. The scent is soothing because of that memory.
  • Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body splash. This was the favorite of my darling friend Melissa, and she got me into it too. It's the perfect balance of spice and sweet, and it makes me feel confident.
  • Urban Decay marshmallow body glitter. My brother gave me this when mine got ruined in a sink pipe flood (I learned: no makeup under the sink!). It smells like marshmallow. I feel intriguing when I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment