Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 6.

I've been very sick this past week with side effects from my new medication, so I'm not impressed with my accomplishments. I wrote a little. I made one blog post, and I paid attention to my family.

I read several chapters from Bird Box for the tiny book club. One day, I read the book for over an hour. I'm almost never able to stay undistracted for that long. But I'm going to try for it again. That's a challenge and a form of nourishment. The book is so interesting even though I've already seen the movie (Bruce and I came across it by luck).

Good news: I found out that Oliver will be able to go back to ABA for four hours a week with a new tech (Miss Maria moved away). More hours are supposed to open up soon, but I'm glad to get what we can get. Getting Oliver into ABA is one of the biggest challenges I've had to face, so I'm holding on tight.

During my sickness, I've had some random cravings. One night around 7:30 p.m., I suddenly had a craving for Caesar salad--crisp romaine, strong dressing, soft croutons, Parmesan cheese--and it had to be Panera. So Josh ventured out, and oh did I love that salad! I'd dive into another right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment