Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Glitter Something!

Glitter something has been an item on my to-do wish list for a while. My mom recently told me that she spread glitter in her new pink-and-ivory craft room. I was so pleased with this!

Wearing glitter clothes or accessories is one way to do it. I'm always on high alert. Most of the shoes I wear regularly are so sparkly. Just looking at myself gives me a boost when I'm sparkly. I have all layers of sparkly costume jewelry--some of it small and subtle and some wild statement pieces.

I've definitely spread glitter randomly. In high school especially, I sprinkled glitter in my bag and into the pages of my books and journals. Recently, I spread shiny, tiny, pink hearts over the carpet on my side of the bed.
  • I use glitter pens as much as I can.
  • I send sparkly greeting cards. My brother may finally see it coming now!
  • My phone case is full of tiny, shiny, purple hearts.
The idea is to add more glitter, especially where it can be a joyous surprise. I need reminders that I have creative magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment