Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 7.

The sickness continued this past week. Both boys were home sick. I didn't accomplish much. But I did go to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Bruce. The show was quite colorful with some dark bits and plenty of strangeness. The Oompa Loompas were impressive and a little frightening...very Jim Henson. Musical theatre always lifts and nourishes me. Live theatre always amazes me.

My sweet mother sent me a care package! Snow Princess sticker doll, aquarium stickers, a beautiful gift edition of Jesus Calling (which she is reading with her Bible study group), paper plates with shining mermaid scales, and a gorgeous (and not too intricate like most adult coloring books) mermaid coloring book. I felt seen. 

I wrote a read little this past week. I did one blog post. I hope I will be able to get back to my normal routines and practices. I think some alone time will fix me up.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed having my family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment