Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2019

Favorite Feelings:

  • Smooth, heavy paper under my fingertips.
  • Josh's hand on my back.
  • Good hand cream in the cracked spaces between my fingers.
  • Sunlight falling on me through a window.
  • The heat and disorienting dance of a fire.
  • My legs slung over the armrest of my chair.
  • Cold water when I'm parched (which is most of the time).
  • The weight of a heavy necklace.
  • Closing a book after the last page.
  • Chocolate pudding mixed with whipped cream.
  • Philadelphia caramel cheesecake cups.
  • A thin, soft graphic T-shirt that reminds me of something I love.
  • Starting to read a new E-book.
  • The crunch of walnuts or pecans in any baked good.
  • Drifting into a nap with a timer on.
  • The delightful surprise of a sudden gift.
  • Biting into a milk chocolate/white chocolate Lindt Lindor Truffle. I need a case because the flavor is limited edition! Just the sight of that pink foil wrapper with red and white hearts makes me happy.
  • Falling asleep in sunlight.
  • An unexpected letter from a friend.
  • Hugging someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment