Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 17.

I had a great week last week. I'll soon tell you all about my trip with Mom.

Bruce and I finished reading Dear Evan Hansen, which we both liked. We're starting a book I chose, A House at the Bottom of a Lake, by the author who wrote Bird Box, which we both loved. I've begun reading The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, which, so far, is about a girl born with wings.

I want to read Libba Bray's Great and Terrible Beauty YA series. Melissa gave me two of the books, and I bought a used copy of the last.

So I have a lot of reading challenges. But books are often fulfilling too.

And Bruce and I watched The Silence together. Stanley Tucci! Not a boring moment.

And I forgot to write about Anastasia, the show Bruce and I attended before my trip. The music was lovely, and the costumes were so sparkly. I'm so grateful that we get to see a show almost every month. It pries open my hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment