Search This Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 20.

  1. My tiny blue iPod from Dad
  2. Feeling walks getting easier
  3. My princess-y bed
  4. Birthday-themed stickers (cakes and presents!)
  5. Decorative faux-book boxes
  6. Journal pages my aunt Brietta illustrated
  7. Pink-lit jellyfish
  8. Pinning reminders of hope over my bed
  9. The slice of time after the day ends and before sleep
  10. Finding a forest green tank top I'd forgotten
  11. Yoga pants from NY&Co
  12. Picnics at the Biltmore
  13. Seeing Oliver eat well
  14. Oliver's "Shark Water" Camelbak bottles
  15. My lavender velvet pillow with icicle beading from Mom
  16. Book lights
  17. Tin foil ornaments
  18. Pink ink
  19. Writing at least two pages in my journal each day
  20. Plumeria body cream
  21. Tiny colored pencils
  22. Lilac roller ball perfume
  23. Empty laundry baskets
  24. Botanical gardens
  25. Prisms

No comments:

Post a Comment