Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 32.

  1. Necklaces that slip over my head
  2. Leaning towers of books
  3. Finding a missing book
  4. Metallic scrapbook paper
  5. Kind nurses who wear rhinestone glasses
  6. Flutter sleeves
  7. Painting my nails before bed
  8. Sprinkling rain during a walk
  9. The red nails on my Cinderella doll
  10. Brief, light naps
  11. Movie trailers
  12. A smaller middle number on the scale
  13. Coordinating clothes and makeup to the show I'm about to see
  14. Reading about horror movies
  15. Sparkly tulle
  16. Velcro on Oliver's shoes
  17. Beautiful mugs I use to sort pens by color
  18. A tall glass of milk
  19. Frosted Flakes
  20. The black and white crown tray on my ottoman
  21. Ishiguro's winning the Nobel
  22. Revlon Color Stay foundation in Ivory
  23. Tap water that tastes pretty good
  24. An empty sink
  25. Josh and my linking our pinkies like seahorse tails (Seahorses mate for life)

No comments:

Post a Comment