Search This Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 24.

  1. Remembering, recognizing, and discovering more joys
  2. Love stamps
  3. The carrot cake Mom made for my birthday
  4. Druella, one of the best people I know
  5. Magic Kingdom mosaics
  6. Cherry Coke
  7. Mini soda cans
  8. Natalie Goldberg's books on writing
  9. Brietta's telling me I look happy
  10. Medication that gives me a chance of stability
  11. Mascara that stays put
  12. A 64 box of colored pencils
  13. The huge Adventure Awaits canvas in Oliver's room
  14. Seeing Peter Pan with Uncle Chris
  15. Teal clothes hangers
  16. Pretty labels on shoeboxes
  17. Needle-point pens
  18. Le Pens
  19. Subscription boxes
  20. Being brave enough to answer the door
  21. Making a good new habit
  22. Bates Motel, which I binged watched alone
  23. Josh's vests
  24. A Snow White nightgown
  25. Hearing my name

No comments:

Post a Comment