Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 30.

  1. Ballerina stickers
  2. My green lampshades
  3. Mixing chocolate pudding with Cool Whip
  4. More Flower Fairies in my life
  5. Devouring a good magazine in one sitting
  6. Memories of fairy tales with Aunt Linda
  7. Reading poems aloud in the bathtub
  8. Good stepparents
  9. Love letters and love E-mails
  10. Soup To Go cups
  11. Hugs from my brother
  12. Instant forgiveness
  13. Tree shadows
  14. Love despite all that makes me unloveable
  15. Pre-meal bread at restaurants
  16. Metaphors that work decently well
  17. An old notebook full of pictures and colorful scribbles
  18. Josh's high school spiral notebooks, which I saved from the trash
  19. Watching SNL with Bruce
  20. Discovery of Bruce Hornsby after hearing "Mandolin Rain" in a coffee shop
  21. Transplanting work from my journal to the blog
  22. An unopened water bottle in my purse
  23. Oliver's love of drinking water
  24. PB&J--Josh makes it perfectly
  25. The urge to climb trees

No comments:

Post a Comment