Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 25.

  1. Memories of flannel-lined jeans
  2. Oliver's willingness and ability to take his medication
  3. Memory of a locket with a mirror inside
  4. Flowers pressed in books
  5. Pencils with jewels instead of erasers
  6. Carrot cake without raisins
  7. Looking at Origami Owl catalogs
  8. Levenger's range of ink colors
  9. My sheer polka-dot curtains
  10. Notebooks with spirals on the top
  11. Listening to Elton John while driving at night
  12. Having a whole box of a pen I love
  13. A sudden story idea
  14. Antique books with inscriptions
  15. The charm necklace Mom made for me
  16. Eating chocolate in the morning
  17. Huge water bottles
  18. Recognizing loved ones' handwriting
  19. Memories of reading and writing in the school library during lunch
  20. My mimi's black and gold purse
  21. Releasing a poem
  22. Two blue beads I always see on the sidewalk when I have my morning walk
  23. Francesca's wooden quotation art
  24. Publisher responses, even if they are rejections
  25. Walking to get the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment