Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2018

Stitch Fix: What I Do and Don't Like to Wear.

I recently started using Stitch Fix, and it's made me think more about my personal style and what I do and don't want to wear, even down to accessories and other details. Stitch Fix sends you five items per fix for a $20 styling fee, which then goes toward anything you like and keep. You can just send the rest back for free. Do you want to try it? Use this link, and we'll both get $25 credits:
here!

So these are some of my personal preferences (a lot of what I dislike on myself looks great on someone else).

I don't like wearing
  • Pointed-toed shoes
  • Open-toed shoes
  • Distressed denim
  • Orange 
  • Yellow
  • Hoop earrings
  • Windbreaker-style jackets
  • Stilettos 
  • Cropped tops
  • Cargo pockets
  • Back pockets with flaps
  • Pencil skirts
  • Animal prints
  • Geometric prints
  • Puffy outerwear
  • Tassels
I do like wearing
  • Round-toe shoes
  • Dark denim
  • Blush
  • Gray
  • Purple
  • Green
  • Black
  • Light blue
  • Pinstripes
  • Mary Jane shoes
  • Necklaces with charms or rhinestones/crystals
  • Chandelier earrings
  • Rhinestones, sequins, glitter, etc. on everything
  • Wedge heels
  • A-line, empire waist, and swing dresses
  • Polka dots
  • Star and heart prints
  • Toms and similar slip-on styles
  • Inspiring, literary, or fantasy-detailed graphic tees (especially Disney!)
  • Unusual cardigans (I think I already own all the usual ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment