Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Whoa, I'm a Mother!

The evidence:
  • One of the cupholders in my car holds a bottle of hand sanitizer and a pack of Wet Ones.
  • One type of angel is someone who gives us a pack of Wet Ones when we're cleaning Oliver's vomit out of the car.
  • Whenever I need to move something, I put it in a Pull-Ups box--it has handles!
  • My glove box is stuffed with pretzels, Goldfish, and other snacks.
  • I am on constant snack duty.
  • Instead of a coffee table, I have a Thomas table.
  • I find toys in my shoes.
  • My stretch marks are like battle scars from 13 months of breastfeeding.
  • I buy two jars of pickles every week and orange juice by the gallon.
  • I know which fruit snacks are best (Welch's).
  • Every time I turn off the lights, a sound puzzle rumbles or barks.
  • I hide my books under blankets to avoid destruction.
  • I spend perhaps 1/3 of my grocery money on foods my child *might* eat.
  • I get excited about receiving Kleenex wipes in a surprise box.
  • Half of my little purse holds a change of clothes for Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment