Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 51.

I didn't finish any books this past week, but I don't feel bad about it since I reached my annual goal (50 books) and my extra goal (60). Maybe I'll finish one more before the year ends, or maybe I'll just focus on the Bible, which I now want to finish by my birthday (though ideally much sooner). I'm also behind on poetry. But I read some of my book on ancient Egypt.

I looked at Christmas magazines and passed them on to Oliver for shredding. I still have a Christmas issue of Bella Grace to enjoy, and it won't go to Oliver the Shredder.

Winter began! Fall focus was a fail, but I'm going to rock this children's literature focus. I began reading The Legend of Holly Claus. I'd like to finish it this week, while the world still has that glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment