Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2018

Restoration: Week 51.

I had a good week even though I wasn't a great reader. I fell behind or worse than behind. But I enjoyed what I did read, and I tried to brighten my mind with Christmas spirit. I began a book for my winter children's literature focus: The Legend of Holly Claus.

Bruce and I finished watching season 3 and started season 4 of American Horror Story. We're enjoying it, and we have lots to watch and look forward to.

I wrapped the gifts! The guest bed is gift central (I have to keep the gifts safe from Oliver until the last minute). I loved the brush of glitter and the metallic gold details. I'm excited to watch my people open their gifts: restorative moments.

One day this past week, Josh burned one log after another, and I fell asleep beside the fire. I hope we'll have my more fires. Christmas may be ending, but winter is just beginning.

I've not done well keeping up with my blog posts, but I'll do better this week...despite the holiday rush. At the moment, I feel like I could do just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment