Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2018

If I Were More Courageous.

(and had more time...and more money...)
  • I'd attempt new writing.
  • I'd edit and submit old writing.
  • I'd buy skates and skate in the parking lot.
  • I'd brave the quick kids and go to a skating rink, even if just by myself.
  • I'd do karaoke.
  • I'd light a match.
  • I'd go get a chair massage at the mall.
  • I'd give cooking another try.
  • I'd be able to enjoy travel and visits more.
  • I'd work out or swim often.
  • I wouldn't look away during horror movies.
  • I'd take dance lessons--modern, tap, return to Irish step....
  • I'd get involved in community theatre.
  • I might pierce my nose--just a tiny sparkle on one side.
  • I might get a tattoo, a Carl Sagan quotation on my left side.
  • I'd read the challenging books.
  • I might try a church.
  • I might learn to sew my own clothes.
  • I might drive more.
  • I'd be more adventurous with Oliver.
  • I might have had a second child.
  • I'd dye my hair teal.
  • I'd actually use sparkly black eyeshadow.
  • I might try painting.
  • I might get manicures.
  • I'd wear red more often.
  • I might ruthlessly edit my wardrobe.
  • I'd enjoy the Christmas spirit more thoroughly.
  • I've actively pursue many forms of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment