Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2018

Story Snippet: One Pink Star.

We don't have many Christmas decorations; Oliver has already been knocking down our lights-only faux tree. But I was at Target and spotted something magical for $3: a large, three-dimensional, pink glitter star. It now hangs from the review mirror in my car. Oliver regards it with wonder as "Mama's star" or "Mama's sparky star."

Tiny details can make such a difference. I learned that in part from Alexandra Stoddard (read Living a Beautiful Life!). I have a flowing purple hearts and glitter phone case. Mom recently bought her own phone case with roses on it, and she ordered a case for her friend. Attention to detail plus generosity!

The star reminds me that beauty and magical emerge for those who seek them or create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment