Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2018

If I Were Quite Wealthy.

  • I'd buy most of my shoes and dresses from Modcloth.
  • I'd buy most of my jewelry and tops from Loft.
  • I'd have a few pieces from the Zales Disney Enchantment Collection.
  • I'd buy one of these cabinets for the bathroom and reorganize my makeup and bath products.
  • I'd use a bath bomb every night and keep or give away the rings. 
  • Something interesting would come in the mail every day.
  • I'd hire someone to clean our house once a week.
  • I'd buy books as they'd strike me at Barnes--no checking online for a better price.
  • I'd be a member of the Health Plex--pool, gym, hot tub.
  • I'd buy one of those big, castle-like apartments in Charlotte, if only for visits.
  • I'd try new activities for Oliver--music lessons, dance, drama, gymnastics...
  • I'd rent a sweet house locally (Josh would probably still want to work) with four bedrooms--both a guest room and a study...with a master suite and a massive bathtub.
  • I'd have a hot tub.
  • I'd help family with medical bills and such.
  • I'd pay off the last credit card.
  • I'd have room to store and display my journals.
  • I'd go to Mrs. Grossman's sticker factory.
  • I'd see Phantom in NYC and the West End.
  • I'd buy us bikes and ride mine in the neighborhood.
  • I'd take Bruce somewhere to see Sunset Boulevard. 
  • I'd buy my mom a glass case and slowly fill it with dolls.
  • I'd have a fancy aquarium. 
  • I'd buy more wood-wick candles.
  • I might take a cooking class.
  • I'd go to Washington, DC with Bruce and visit the museums. We'd take the train.
  • I'd take my mom to ballets all over the state.
  • I'd try more new foods.
  • I'd grocery shop at Harris Teeter.
  • I'd bring back the Disney Store.
  • I'd take my family to Disney World for 10 days--time to rest and swim between parks.
  • I'd rent a skating rink one night every week.
  • I'd take Josh to the UK.
  • I'd have an antique claw foot bathtub full of pens.
  • I'd have high tea with my mom once a month.
  • I'd rent a boat at Lake Norman and go swimming once or twice a month.
  • I'd get Josh into a digital photography class.
  • I'd buy a real, mother-of-pearl pair of opera glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment