Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

Best Little and Not-So-Little Choices.


  • Opening my heart to a new friend...or two.
  • Becoming nicer at home.
  • Buying big mint and lavender headphones...but I've lost them! Now, I have purple and hot pink headphones.
  • Registering for drama and poetry, the classes in which I met Josh.
  • Deciding to get into makeup. It brings me joy every day.
  • Digging my way out of (most of) my rage.
  • Starting a regular journal (a gift from my parents) when I was 15. That's almost 20 years ago!
  • Buying green wedge-heel Mary Janes. I wore and loved them until I wore them out.
  • Taking creative writing for two years in high school even though the teacher was scary.
  • Applying to teach at a community college. It's the best job I have had. I did it until I got too sick.
  • Reading (just about) every book I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment