Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 31.

A lot happened this past week. I got my blood drawn, and my lithium level was 1.3. 1.1 is the limit. So my psychiatrist decreased my lithium by one pill daily. Okay.

And I found out that he's leaving the group! I don't know why. He gave me a form letter and three months of refills. And he smiled when I wished him luck. I never knew he had gaps in his teeth.

So I made an appointment with an older male psychiatrist with the practice. I just hope he won't make major changes. I hope Topamax really is working, and I can continue taking it.

I still didn't see my therapist. When will I? She seems to have a lot going on.

Josh's classes began. He feels behind already, and I definitely remember that feeling.

Oliver had his pre-op physical. It went fine, and Oliver held it together pretty well.

At speech and occupational therapy, the OT is showing at last. We will miss her when she leaves for three months. Oliver adores her. She told me that her temporary replacement will be Kirsten (I made up the name), whom we have not met yet.

I had a good meeting with Jessica from ABA. She seems patient and understanding, which I really need right now.

Josh's parents came to visit. Oliver had some sort of meltdown, so the visit didn't last long. Still, it started well.

I had to be brave that week. I didn't know how brave I would have to be in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment