Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shimmer Clicks.

Sofia's Journal Sofia is English and almost exactly my age. Her blog, full of fascinating lists, decorating ideas, and fashion and beauty reviews, inspired me to start this blog.

The White Library Beautiful ideas for events, recipes, and decorating. I haven't read much because I've been too busy looking at the photos.

We Heart It This is a fun, inspiring, and addictive website. It's full of gorgeous images from all over the web, and you can form your "Heart," a kind of collage of images that speak to you. Josh calls it online scrapbooking. I've found many of the images you'll see here on We Heart It.

The Making of a Mrs. Sarah is another English girl who has been living in the US and is learning about what it means to be a wife. Be ready for insight and humor.


Minnie's Cakes If, like me, you've ever found yourself thinking about beautiful cakes (or if, unlike me, you've ever thought about making them), check out this gorgeous blog.

Le Re Nua Leah is getting started on a blog about love and healing. If you have Irish blood or an Irish spirit, you'll enjoy this.

(Image: http://favim.com/image/67560/)

2 comments:

  1. you mentioned my blog! i'm touched! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Plus, you've got 91 page views, I am really impressed.

    ReplyDelete