Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why Josh Is a Champion.

"There's the man who's never going to let us down. And not even an army can get in the way." --Doctor Who, "When a Good Man Goes to War"

(Image: impossiblepodcasts.blogspot.com)

1. He's started putting away the groceries.

2. He's basically taken over the cleaning.

3. He makes me oatmeal at 11 p.m.

4. He gets excited over Medela milk storage containers.

5. He applied a clay mask to my back, leaving his hands looking like Comet monsters.

6. He cleaned out my car without even saying anything.

7. He waits at the table or on the back steps for me to get home.

8. He's been going to church with me when we're in Charlotte.

9. He cleans large quantities of cat barf.

10. He changed my calendar when he changed his.

11. He's adjusting the way he holds my hand or puts his arm around me, so he can help me balance.

12. He gets gas for my car.

13. He makes sure the bottles on the registry are BPA-free because he read about that in Dadlabs.

14. He picks up spiders with his bare hands to make sure I don't see them.

15. He signs his E-mails with "I love you guys."

16. He's constantly complimenting the way I look, saying he knew I'd be beautiful this way.

17. When I ask for a "snack," he knows exactly what I mean.

18. He's now pretty good at understanding me when I insist on talking while I brush my teeth.

19. He has never missed an OB appointment, even though most of them are exactly the same.

20. He got up to make me Ramen right after he had fallen asleep.

21. When I tease him about thinking he didn't want kids, he says, "I just had to take a little trip to Damascus."

22. In our baby journal, he made a list of qualities he hopes Oliver will get from me.

23. He wants to run home just because I had a nightmare.

24. He cried (hard) when we first heard Oliver's heartbeat.

25. He always mentions sparkles under my eyes when he remembers meeting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment