Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 24.

Summer arrived.

I only read 3 or 4 YA novels in the spring. Now, I'm turning my attention to the classic short story focus. I always have fun with that, and I have several books waiting.

I need to work hard because I'm 7 books behind on my GoodReads annual reading goal. But I can overcome that. I hope short fiction will speed me up. A challenge!

We went to Charlotte. Mom and Shane had agreed to keep Oliver for two nights. Leaving him was a challenge, but the trip was nourishing for Josh and me and for our marriage. I'll tell me in another post.

I'll also post about my birthday eventually. I had a little string of lovely days. I try to hold onto all the sweet bits. That's what it's all about for me, really: sowing and reaping joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment