Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2019

You Can't Help Loving Me for This.


  • I snort when I laugh hard.
  • I tend to get in people's way, and you have to move me.
  • I leave literary character sticky flags all over the place.
  • I'm oblivious to anyone paying me attention in public.
  • I merely tolerate diet soda.
  • I can listen to a current-favorite song on repeat, repeat, repeat.
  • I analyze and dive into movies.
  • I never put milk in my cereal.
  • I'm a bit of a pen snob.
  • I still have a beloved 2001 issue of YM Beauty.
  • If I love it, I buy it in multiple colors. 
  • I sing and dance far more than some would call necessary.
  • I write lowercase a's and 2's two different ways.
  • I buy another set of Sparkle Pop for my pen drawer each time I go to Target.
  • I have three versions of Phantom on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment