Search This Blog

Monday, November 6, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 34.

  1. Watching ink fill a fountain pen converter
  2. Reorganizing my books
  3. Bananas that open easily
  4. Something wonderful coming tomorrow
  5. Argan oil in my hair
  6. Stickers of hot air balloons
  7. Oliver's gorgeous eyelashes
  8. The air conditioning on my back
  9. Curtain calls
  10. Seeing when and were I bought a journal (when I remember, I write it in the back cover)
  11. The moment when a theatre gets dark
  12. The way Bruce immediately starts reading the program for a show
  13. Bruce's excitement before a show begins
  14. Trading trivia with loved ones
  15. Oliver's eventual willingness to drink Gatorade when he's sick
  16. The "12 Little Chicks" song from Sesame Street
  17. Hot tortilla chips
  18. My mom's drawing for me
  19. The purple fairy pouch Mom made for me
  20. Green glitter hiding in my bookcase
  21. Reliable senses
  22. Wristlets for theatre going
  23. Leggings that actually work as pants
  24. Memories of Dad's buying me Sunset Boulevard souvenirs.
  25. Reading a former professor's book with my cowardly lion sticky flags

No comments:

Post a Comment