Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 33.

  1. Lavender, purple, sage, and mint bowls from Anthropologie
  2. Bowls shaped like giant mugs
  3. Someone saving me from a bug
  4. Josh's offering to take Oliver to school, so I can sleep more
  5. Valentine's Day socks
  6. My quotation notebooks, full of the best bits of books I've read
  7. Good handwriting days (not today!)
  8. Lavender envelopes
  9. Lean Cuisine frozen meals (some of them)
  10. Peach roses blooming on Josh's campus
  11. Oliver's obeying or listening
  12. My light blue cozy shirt with silver threads
  13. Josh's kindness in offering me nap time
  14. Pressure-washed sidewalks
  15. Walnuts in chocolates and baked goods
  16. The shape of Josh's lips
  17. Josh's perfect hands
  18. Running errands with Bruce
  19. Skippyjon Jones
  20. Filled pages
  21. Tiny red leaves on the sidewalk
  22. The intro to "You Raise Me Up"
  23. Hand-me-downs that fit well
  24. Tiny salt spoons
  25. Listening to Chicago while driving as the sun rises

No comments:

Post a Comment