Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 38.

  1. Watching Oliver eat red grapes
  2. Living room dance parties with Oliver
  3. Rose Petal Lane (it's real!)
  4. Eating holiday cake or pie for breakfast
  5. Bonding with my brother over Little Women and Anne of Green Gables movies
  6. Bonding with my brother over the book Stargirl
  7. Philadelphia cheese cake cups
  8. A short, shallow bath before my shower
  9. The bright yellow tree across the pond
  10. Reading a little poetry each day
  11. Hearing Josh speak sweetly to Oliver
  12. Autumn leaves against a bright blue sky
  13. Drinking Cherry Coke in the bath
  14. Swimming in hotel pools at night
  15. My Jo March doll that reminds me I'm a writer
  16. Reading subscription box reviews
  17. Letting go of a situation I can't control
  18. Oliver's beloved plush dogs, Brr Brr and Radar
  19. Oliver's interest in music and dance
  20. Oliver's hair in the breeze
  21. Learning about poets' lives
  22. Reading aloud well (rare!)
  23. Short Stories stickers on library book spines
  24. The jeweled style of FLB's early books
  25. A pre-ordered book arriving on release day

No comments:

Post a Comment