Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 37.

  1. Pens color-coordinated in cubbies
  2. The scent of lilac (partly because my mom likes it)
  3. The character Jean-Luc Picard
  4. Singing Broadway show tunes in the car with Bruce
  5. Oliver's great love for an ivy-print comforter
  6. Our guest room full of books
  7. Giant glass bottles of bubble bath
  8. The rhinestones on the glasses Mom gave me
  9. Emptying an ink cartridge
  10. The quilt my sister-in-law made for Oliver
  11. White or black marble
  12. Well-headed indoor pools
  13. Showing Bruce more about fountain pens
  14. Helping others learn something I know or do well
  15. Thick multi-colored polka dot socks
  16. Unexpected positive reactions to my posts
  17. A royal blue double ribbon bookmark
  18. A memory of a bookmark with baby unicorns at an elementary school bookfair
  19. Cheap Joe's Art Stuff
  20. Buying a fistful of Gelly Roll pens at Cheap Joe's
  21. Mini bagels with honey
  22. Josh's surprising me with Broadway references
  23. Singing silly songs with my brother
  24. American Girl catalogs
  25. My black glittens

No comments:

Post a Comment