Search This Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Dream Come True.

So many of my dreams have come true. I forget that sometimes; I guess we all do. I do write about my dreams come true on here once. I'll try not to repeat myself with these fulfilled dreams, tiny and huge.
  • Not having to work. The circumstances are not ideal, but the stress of working would probably make me very sick again. But Josh has taken over with a job he loves.
  • I have had beautiful long, black hair like a non-Disney princess.
  • I've got season tickets to the Durham Performing Arts Center.
  • Having seen Phantom 5 times and having tickets for the 6th time.
  • I've become pretty good at putting together an outfit. I never thought that would happen.
  • I live in a comfortable home with good safe spaces.
  • My child speaks more and more.
  • My nail polish is perfect periwinkle with multi-color, holographic sparkle. It may be my favorite polish ever.
  • Dippin' Dots are available just down the road.
  • I've become more deliberate and determined in seeking beauty and filling my life with that beauty.
What dreams of yours have come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment