Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Stuff I'm a Little Obsessed with Right Now.

  • Leslie Jones. She's hilarious!
  • Dan Stevens. He's the beast prince! Of course I adore him.
  • Transformation and Kiss Scene in Beauty and the Beast--just a satisfying moment on YouTube.
  • Sparkly makeup and applying as much as possible--going over regular eyeliner with gold glitter liner.
  • Using beauty samples--finally using what I've stashed away.
  • Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V5 Grip--my favorite pen of the moment
  • Josh. I miss him intensely when he's away
  • Pink and gold--gorgeous apart and together. I want to add more of both to my life.

I'm not even mentioning all the constant or easily-revived obsessions like seahorses, fairies, mermaids, pens in general, journals, theatre (Phantom especially), necklaces, glitter in general...

No comments:

Post a Comment