Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 36.

  1. Working on Christmas shopping
  2. Checking someone off my gift list
  3. Dark butterflies
  4. Checking something off my list using a different color
  5. Eucalyptus Tea scent in Bruce's living room
  6. Showing off a new funny video
  7. Mom's getting up in the night to give me meds
  8. My dad's sounding happy to talk to me on the phone
  9. Dropping a bill payment in the mail slot
  10. A cold bottle of water handed to me
  11. Chipping away at a huge book of poetry
  12. Re-reading a beloved book
  13. Sitting up in bed
  14. People who give me pens. Any kind.
  15. Josh's remembering to bring my blanket on a trip
  16. Cold Cherry Coke
  17. The thought of touching a seahorse
  18. Sharing a goal with someone
  19. My hair, new red even without sunlight
  20. Deep conditioning hair masks
  21. Mac and cheese with broccoli--best comfort food
  22. Unexpectedly painless hours
  23. Valentine's Day dish towels
  24. "Accidental" glitter spills
  25. Purple sequin flats

No comments:

Post a Comment