Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Best Compliments.

  • When I was a child, I told my grandfather that kids had been teasing me about my long neck. He said that my neck was like Audrey Hepburn's.
  • Josh said that I show little girls that they can still love glitter and mermaids when they grow up. 
  • After much singing together in the car, Bruce said I have a beautiful voice. That's a big one.
  • My mom tells me that my blogs, especially Water in a Wine Glass: Learning to Live with Bipolar Disorder, help others deal with their illness.
  • Druella, my mom's angel of a friend, said that WWG helps her understand others with mental illness.
  • My mom once asked me how I got my hair so shiny.
  • A former apartment complex staff member referred to us as "the couple with the cool apartment."
  • After Oliver was born, my OB said that she had rarely seen such heart and courage.
  • An employee at Ulta called me a makeup ninja.
  • My former office mate told me that I was a great storyteller. I've thought about it far too much since.
  • My nanna says that Josh and I have a special love.
  • After seeing Josh and me together, my dear aunt Brietta said, "You look happy." It came from a place of kindness, acceptance, and grace.
  • Bruce says that I have great taste.
  • Bruce also told me that I have "storybook hands."
  • Josh has called me magic.
  • When James was tiny, he said I was "prettier than a duck with a blue bow." I'll cherish that forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment