Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2019

My Addictions.

  • Mail! I wish I got good mail every day!
  • Certain Jimmy Fallon videos. I watch them whenever I need a boost. I start laughing before the video even starts.
  • Grilled asparagus and cheese grits from Mash House.
  • Tickles and massages from Josh. They often anchor me to the earth, and the sensory distraction can be vital.
  • Watching TV shows and movies with Bruce. It's another escape in which I feel totally safe.
  • Paper. It's the most wondrous substance, whether I'm reading words on it or adding my own words to blank pages. I don't know what I would do without paper.
  • Ink. I like it in all functional forms from cheap ballpoint to cut-glass bottle.
  • Seeing movies, at home or at the theater, with Mom. We really enjoy that, especially when food is involved.
  • Everything mermaid, fairy, seahorse, and snowflake.
  • My favorite blankets, especially my baby blanket and mint green Cookie Monster.
  • Cozy pajamas and the dream of wearing them all day.
  • Scents such as cinnamon, vanilla, lilac, rose...
  • Bath bombs with rings inside, such as Fragrant Jewels. I want one every day! Bath product and jewelry all at once? Amazing.
  • My favorite makeup and beauty products, such as Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in condition, Cover FX glitter drops, and a custom four-piece palette of Urban Decay eye shadow in purples.
  • Gel pencil eyeliners--the best formula I've used.
  • E-mailed love notes when I'm struggling. I just ask.
  • Serious hugs.
  • Napping in sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment