Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 38.

I finished gobbling a big book about one of my new favorite movies. I loved the concept art and story boards.

I had a great meeting with Oliver's BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst). We laugh and swap Oliver stories. I feel so blessed that we have such a good team right now. Knowing that fills me.

We had a parent-teacher conference; I anticipated a challenge. But it wasn't as stressful as I expected. But the news was hard to hear, and I worry about Oliver's progress. His teacher told us not to add any stress for Oliver since he has school and so much therapy. Still, we told stories and laughed.

My ankle and foot are still swollen and still hurt. My goal is to walk around the apartment complex at least once and see what I can do without hurting myself. I'll build up the challenge from there.

I finished watching The Politician with the guys. I just love Ben Platt. And more is due in summer! I'll have to obsess over something else until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment