Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 41.

This weeks are running together for me, and my dates may be off.

Oliver had OT with Miss S (beloved Miss K is on maternity leave), and that seemed to go fine. And he finally got back with Miss H for speech! He was unsure, so I went with them that first time. I was amazed at how he handled picture cards and what questions. I'm so glad that is back in place. He warmed up, so I hope he won't need me there for his next appointment.

The week was kind of quiet otherwise.

I missed one full day of scribbling. That's never good. It's not good for me and it's not a good sign.

I've been reading a big book about the film Crimson Peak. I love all the behind-the-scenes explanations, concept art or story boards, and gorgeous photos.

I wore a sweater with seahorses on it. I can be happy about that!

Bruce and I are still reading Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts. We'll finish it soon. The tales are strange and absorbing. Amazon is cool because if I find a book I want for our tiny book club, I can buy the ebook for myself and then send another "copy" as a gift to Bruce.

I have many little objects and actions that keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment