Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Nourish/Challenge: Week 40.

Last week, I lost 1 pound. Not much, but I didn't gain! I've doing single circuit walks around the apartment complex. My ankle and foot are tolerating it well enough. I may move up to two rounds.

Oliver's two ABA therapists came over on Tuesday, and oddly enough, I had a great time. I think I was talking too much--pressured speech with racing thoughts, probably, But I calmed down.

I've been using sheet masks. They are so fun and easy to use (though a bit slimy). My skin needs some serious help.

And it may actually be fall when we move from thinking to doing. We'll see. I'm excited about bringing out my sweaters and cardigans. Maybe I'll wear boots. I'll probably wear more jewelry. I'll work my way toward winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment