Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 18.

I finished just one book this week: Poor Unfortunate Soul. It's the third book in a four-book series about Disney villains. I like the first book, ,and I really liked the second, but I didn't like this one much. Still, I've now reader four YA books this spring! I plan on reading five as a minimum for my focus, but I hope for more. Summer will sneak up quickly!

I've been trying to keep up with my Bible and my poetry. I think that requires a bold reader!

This coming week, I hope to
  • Catch up and keep up with everything
  • Spend some time on books that have been waiting for my attention (such as The Broken Way and Uniquely Human)
  • Finish Mistress of All Evil, the final Villains book
  • Finish a book of poetry
  • Finish Block's Thorn Necklace
Yes, that's rather ambitious, rather bold. But I'm going to try for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment