Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Makeup Priorities.

I've managed to whittle down my routine, so I can get ready in 30 minutes. Sometimes I sleep too long or wake up early, so I prioritize my makeup based on how much time I have. I have a lot of samples, so I get plenty of variety. I love putting on makeup! Here are the tools I use in order of importance and available time:
  1. Foundation (Revlon ColorStay in Ivory)
  2. Eyelash curler and mascara (whatever sample I have on hand)
  3. Eye sparkle (silver  Urban Decay shadow in Uzi)
  4. Translucent powder (Maybelline Fit Me)
  5. Lip balm (whatever is on hand, often Burt's Bees)
  6. Primer under foundation (whatever sample I have on hand, but Benefit Porefessional is my favorite)
  7. Eyeshadow primer (NYX Glitter Primer)
  8. Eyeshadow (often, the colors match my clothes)
  9. Eyeliner (gel pencils are my favorite right now)
  10. Moisturizer under primer (whatever sample I have on hand)
  11. Lipstick (my favorites are Urban Decay Vice and Fresh Sugar)
  12. Blush (often Too Faced--it's heart-shaped!)
  13. Lip liner (whatever sample matches the lipstick)
  14. Highlighter (Urban Decay's free birthday gift from last year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment