Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Restoration: Week 18.

This past week, I finished a book with my spring YA focus. I read poetry and scripture. Still, I didn't read as much as I'd hoped. That's a challenge to tackle this coming week, restoring my reading.

Bruce took me to see a movie that was inappropriate for most audiences but hilarious. Laughter and popcorn do a lot to restore our friendship.

We also went to see Waitress, our final show of the season. Despite some sad subject matter, it mostly felt bright and happy. Theatre has also restored and refreshed our relationship, as did all the singing in the car.

I only worked out once this week, so I need to restore that habit. My body needs some serious restoration.

I finished a journal! That makes me feel as if the title of writer is restored to me.

I don't think I've developed much as a wife and mother this past week, but I will work on that. Sunday, we three managed to spend a quiet afternoon and evening together. That was restorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment