Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 19.

I finished one book this past week: Rita Dove's Selected Poems. I've been working on that one for a long time, and I enjoyed it. That puts me at 29/50 books for the year! I'm going to reach my annual reading goal.

I replaced Dove with Susan Ludvigson's new and selected poems, Sweet Confluence. I loved Everything Winged Must Be Dreaming, so I expect to love this selection.

Bruce and I started Ursula K. Le Guin's The Unreal and the Real selected stories. We didn't love the first four stories, but I'm liking the 5th so far. The book is huge. But we can handle it. I love our tiny book club.

I'll finish the Disney Villains series this week. That will give me a total of 5 spring young adult books, but I hope to read more. But I'm also looking forward to my short story summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment