Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Island 10.

I'm imagining having to go alone to a deserted island. The sponsors are covering all the basics: food, water, some form of shelter, and my medication. The island is safe. I'm allowed 10 extra items.
  1. Flashlight and batteries. This might be for exploring or for night-time reading.
  2. Books. I'd take what I could get, but the sponsors could send a few of mine during each supply drop.
  3. Pens. Any kind would be fine; colorful would be more fun.
  4. Notebooks. These wouldn't have to be pretty journals; I'd just need a lot of them--probably college-ruled and spiral-bound.
  5. A queen-sized Shabby Chich blanket--a great comfort.
  6. A photo album of family and close friends.
  7. Some form of music player.
  8. Subscription to Bella Grace. I'd reread issues.
  9. My long pink robe--cozy.
  10. Dr. Pepper, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment