Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 31.

I finished Susan Ludvigson's New and Selected Poems. I'd been reading it poem by poem for a couple of months. I love the quiet revelations of her poems. I came across her when I was in grad school.

Next, I'm going to read Kay's Black Shawl. The idea of writing a book of poetry from one character's perspective intrigues me. I'm also reading Eleanor Chai's Standing Water and Horoscopes for the Dead by Billy Collins.

Bruce and I may finish The Unreal and the Read this coming week! We have two books in the queue for our tiny book club.

My brother sent me a manga book, which I intend to read. That will be new for me!

I want to replace idle moments with reading. According to GoodReads, I've read 630 books. Can I reach my goal of 1,000 total books by my 40th birthday? I'm certainly going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment