Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2018

Favorite Possessions.

These may change often, and this is only a small list in no particular order.
  • My ring with a tiny purple star. It reminds me of the little blue star, the home of a fairy, that Mom sent to school with me.
  • My blankets--the one I had as a baby and a mint Shabby Chic one that's so cuddly.
  • A small bag of Oliver's early hats and a couple of his outfits, so we can remember how small he was.
  • My pen stash. I have plenty in different styles, and I know I can use them all. My newest addition is Pentel Sparkle Pop.
  • My filled journals. I can open one at random and get a glimpse of some other part of my life. I never thought I could fill a whole journal. Now, I'm at 176, so the volumes remind me that I have underestimated myself.
  • My books in my favorites cabinet.
  • Waiting book stacks in my room. They could occupy me for quite some time.
  • A couple of cards from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment