Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 34.

I didn't finish a book this past week. But I did read a lot of poetry and a lot of Midnight Disease. I also read eleven short stories. I've started Best Small Fictions 2015. I feel my reader's block starting to lift a bit. I feel foolish and abandoned if I go a day without significant reading. I can't be a bold reader if I'm not a reader at all. I did get back to my Bible a little this past week. I'm going to try focusing this way
  • Monday: Bible
  • Tuesday: Tiny book club pick
  • Wednesday: Seasonal focus
  • Thursday: Bible
  • Friday: Learning
  • Weekends: Open or catch up
As with my seasonal reading focus, I can read anything on these days. The goal is just to focus and accomplish something from the day's corresponding vein.

Books surround me, and I embrace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment