Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Adventures I Shouldn't Miss.

  • Going to Italy
  • Raising a child--it helps me examine my own beliefs, needs, and values
  • Napping in some gorgeous outdoor place
  • Seeing Starlight Express 
  • Seeing Sunset Boulevard again
  • Seeing more new-to-me shows
  • Maintaining an amazing adult friendship
  • Checking off all my goals for the day at least once
  • Walking the Cape Fear River trail
  • Swimming in more bodies of water
  • Reading the Bible
  • Reading 100 Years of Solitude
  • Taking an online class with Francesca Lia Block
  • Writing a novel
  • Writing a memoir
  • Making a short story collection
  • Trying to publish some type of book
  • Being 30!
  • Owning more dolls
  • Going to Paris again
  • Seeing a show at the Opera House!
  • Being on stage again
  • Reading 100 books in a year again

No comments:

Post a Comment