Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

I Give Myself Permission To...

  • Take the time for neat penmanship...or not.
  • Drink soda if it helps my mood.
  • Be ambivalent but still try.
  • Work on my blogs...or not.
  • Miss my friend...even if I just saw him.
  • Let my writing be quirky or magical.
  • Reveal too much of who I am.
  • Love certain songs absurdly.
  • Take time to pay off debt.
  • Wear shorts and not check the mirror.
  • Complain about my situation.
  • Read beyond my goals.
  • Read slowly--a few poems, a couple of chapters...
  • Re-watch Disney movies.
  • Use color as I wish.
  • Go to the library regularly, even if I don't read everything I check out.
  • Play with makeup, even the dark colors.
  • Protect my theatre season tickets despite the expense because they are important to my future mental health.
  • Wear my favorite work clothes without occasion...or work.
  • Use all my art supplies. Quit saving them!
  • Be more open...whatever that means in the moment.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/230225695/superthumb.jpg

2 comments: