Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Green Objects I Love.

  • Soft sea glass
  • Green antique bottles
  • Avocados and guacamole
  • The trees outside our windows, especially Oliver's
  • The perfect emerald-green short-sleeved cardigan that Mom and I each bought at Loft
  • My pot of Oz-green glitter in my nightstand drawer. Just in case
  • My mother's gorgeous silky button-down shirt that I admired for years. She loaned it to me for my public reading during my MFA graduation week. And suddenly, last year, she gave it to me!
  • Green apples showing Oliver's little bite marks
  • Elphaba from Wicked.
  • Heart-shaped leaves of wild violets
  • Mermaid tails
  • My light green, scalloped, beaded lampshades
  • My Uni-Ball Signo pen with green-black ink
  • My Gemstone Green and Forest ink bottles and cartridges from Levenger.
  • My green Mary Jane wedge heels, now departed...but I miss them often. 
  • Amy Brown's beautiful mermaid and sea dragon in Lazy Afternoon
  • And maybe someday... 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/231299231/large.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment