Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Life Doesn't Get Any Slower Than This.

I've been telling myself this because, like most people, I think I can put things off until a better time, until more time magically appears. But I'm not working, and I hve a chunk or crumbs of time to myself most days, which is new. I have no homework. I should have very little stress.

This is the time in my life to do whatever I'm thinking about. The only slower time may come when Oliver grows up or maybe when he goes to school. That's a long way off. I'm making those story cards (my ideas on colored cardstock)...I need to make them into stories. Just an hour of working, writing, could get me some progress or wake up the writer in me so I can push past the time limits and keep writing.

Now is the time for colorful projects, for the ring so pretty I'm afraid to wear it, for strange books, for practicing to write magic realism. And maybe I'll find a little magic realism in my own dreams, thoughts, life.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/232452202/large.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment