Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 10.

  1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
  2. A bucket full of crayons
  3. Hardcover books without their jackets
  4. The light pink lining in my purse
  5. Finding something I'd forgotten
  6. No homework!
  7. A seahorse-shaped bookmark
  8. Having kept a journal for more than half my life
  9. Oliver's eating an apple
  10. Big closets
  11. The new World Market that just opened here
  12. Oliver's doing the Hokey Pokey
  13. Tiny seahorse earrings
  14. Having a fireplace
  15. The choice and then feeling of forgiveness
  16. Leaving a big tip
  17. Photos in which I'm clearly happy
  18. Being with someone who loves my nose
  19. Time on my chaise
  20. 100-calorie packs of almonds
  21. Tattoos that are beautiful on other people
  22. Headbands that are beautiful on other people
  23. Mini shopping carts
  24. Oliver in his tiger pants
  25. Silver coins

No comments:

Post a Comment